We've developed the National Reuse Advocacy Network to help non-profit and community leaders pass reuse policies across America. Join us today!
Join us as we organize to create a world without single-use. This Network will be your organizing space for enacting innovative new policies aimed at ditching disposables. If you want to support in moving your state or local community to enact policies that reduce single use packaging and create an economic environment where REUSABLE packaging can succeed- this is for you.
What is the National Reuse Advocacy Network?
A support network for NGOs, community organizations, reusable business leaders, and local and state government decision-makers to develop policies and reusable infrastructure / systems that will steward the transition from disposable to reusable food delivery systems in America.
Goals of the Network
- Catalyze and pass policies that promote reuse and reduce single-use food and beverage packaging.
- Save organizers time (i.e. no need to reinvent the wheel) and support their efforts.
- Ensure that reducing toxic chemicals in packaging is integrated in the policy work.
- Monthly calls to share strategies, updates, and learning
- A forum for continued learning, strategy development, and resource sharing
- Local organizing hubs so you can work with others in your region
- A way to track the development of new policies and reuse systems
Resources to support local organizing and launching local coalitions - such as:
- Model policies
- Sample coalition mission statements
- Support for developing community websites
- Strategy templates
- Fact sheets
- Communications templates
- A map of policies and reuse systems
- Links to reuse business, and more!
To join or for more information
Please contact Eva Holman at email@example.com